Your Strokesaver, your Yardage Book
Maximum detail. Aerial photo.
From the tee, this is a blind hole.
1. HOLE PROFILE. Left side in grey
2. TEE RED LINES (2) ee red lines. Correct place to play (lay-up).
3. DISTANCE TO GREEN: from sprinklers, bunkers, trees, fixed markers etc.
4. OTHER DETAILS. North marker – useful for wind direction, OB – white line to indicate out of bounds. 2 gates for exit/entry in OB.
Thought out for you to achieve.
1. DIVIDED INTO AREAS of 25m² (5×5 clear thick lines)
2. EACH AREA of 25 m² is divided in 50cm lines of separation.
3. 3. THE REFERENCE POINT FOR GREEN MEASURAMENT IS TAKEN FROM THE “T”(front of green).
4. OTHER DETAILS. Centre of green. Negative numbers black, distance for “T” red numbers from projection of “T”. Red lines around the green indicate below surface and grey lines indicate above the surface of the green.